We offer free downloadable photos and pictures - and we have no unpleasant limiting conditions. Pictures and photographs can be used for almost any purpose (see below), they are free for commercial use* (and for non-commercial, of course), you can edit them and mix them with others. All you must do is indicate the author and link (and even here are our conditions very friendly - we want everything to be as simple as possible). We are looking forward how our free photos and images help you to achieve your goals.
Main square with Market in Trebon town in southern Bohemia.
Modern buildings and traffic on a crossing in Bangkok downtown.
Modern building in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Centre Georges Pompidou, high-tech architecture.
Windows of the Grande Arche in La Défense district in Paris.
Front side of Bratislava castle during reconstruction.
Modern buildings in Bangkok downtown.
The tower at Church of the emperor Wilhelm - War memorial.
Decorative house at Old Town Square in Prague.
Louvre Museum in Paris.
Decorative house with an old lamp at Old Town Square in Prague.
Bratislava castle during reconstruction.
Sacre Coeur de Montmartre in France Miniature theme park.
Tourist signs and pointers at a church in Kvilda.
Gothic building with garden in Paris.
Detail of a window of the Grande Arche in La Défense district in Paris.
Arc de Triomphe in Paris.
Tower of a palace on Zanzibar island.
Church in France Miniature theme park.
Fresco in a church.
A dam in France Miniature theme park.
France Miniature theme park.
Castle in France Miniature theme park.
Palace in France Miniature theme park.
There are only a few activities that are not permitted (A):
A few examples of what is permitted (B):
* Some of the captured objects (eg buildings) may be protected by copyright or other laws and if you want to use their photographs for selected purposes (for example for advertising) you must contact the owner of such rights.
- Can I use your photo without your permission in my blog? Yes, you get our permission in the moment you download the photo. You must only comply with the rules here on the left.
- Do I have to distribute my graphics for free, if it uses your photos? No, you can distribute it as you wish (eg for a fee, not to distribute etc). Your graphics just can not be (if you use our photos in high resolution) part of any on-line gallery serving as a source of graphics for further use.
- I want to print a poster using your photo. How can I link to you? It is easy. Just place an information about the author of the image (if shown here) and your source - OpenImageBank.com - for example to the corner in small print.
- How can I publish your photos without linking to you? This is not possible. It would violate the license agreement and the photos would be used illegally.
- Where are your photos from? All photos and images in OpenImageBank come from our photographers and graphic designers. The materials are therefore from a trusted source.
- Can I really use your photo in any way and for any purpose? It is necessary to comply with the rules here on the left. For some images the use may be limited, but not by us. Some objects on the photos (eg some buildings) may be protected by law (eg copyright) and if you want to use them for special purposes (eg for advertisement) you must contact the owner of the rights to these objects.