We offer free downloadable photos and pictures - and we have no unpleasant limiting conditions. Pictures and photographs can be used for almost any purpose (see below), they are free for commercial use* (and for non-commercial, of course), you can edit them and mix them with others. All you must do is indicate the author and link (and even here are our conditions very friendly - we want everything to be as simple as possible). We are looking forward how our free photos and images help you to achieve your goals.
Lamp in the park in Milazzo.
Luxurious Bellagio hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
Shining lamp in a hotel room.
Lamp at Bratislava castle.
Shining lamp with a bulb.
The Powder Tower in Prague in detail.
Night on a square at a harbour.
Shop with lamps.
Gate to the center of Giardini Naxos - Italy.
Night street in Lisbon.
Decorative house with an old lamp at Old Town Square in Prague.
Modern buildings in Bangkok downtown.
National Theater in Bratislava.
Square in Trebon, south Bohemia.
Lamp with solar panel on Stromboli island.
Notre Dame church in Paris.
Night street in Patpong district in central Bangkok.
Decorative house at Old Town Square in Prague.
Art shop in Zanzibar.
A church in Giardini Naxos - Italy.
Hotel room with a bed, lamp and air conditioning.
Cathedral of Palermo with tower.
Hotel room with a bed and blankets.
Mosque in Zanzibar.
There are only a few activities that are not permitted (A):
A few examples of what is permitted (B):
* Some of the captured objects (eg buildings) may be protected by copyright or other laws and if you want to use their photographs for selected purposes (for example for advertising) you must contact the owner of such rights.
- Can I use your photo without your permission in my blog? Yes, you get our permission in the moment you download the photo. You must only comply with the rules here on the left.
- Do I have to distribute my graphics for free, if it uses your photos? No, you can distribute it as you wish (eg for a fee, not to distribute etc). Your graphics just can not be (if you use our photos in high resolution) part of any on-line gallery serving as a source of graphics for further use.
- I want to print a poster using your photo. How can I link to you? It is easy. Just place an information about the author of the image (if shown here) and your source - OpenImageBank.com - for example to the corner in small print.
- How can I publish your photos without linking to you? This is not possible. It would violate the license agreement and the photos would be used illegally.
- Where are your photos from? All photos and images in OpenImageBank come from our photographers and graphic designers. The materials are therefore from a trusted source.
- Can I really use your photo in any way and for any purpose? It is necessary to comply with the rules here on the left. For some images the use may be limited, but not by us. Some objects on the photos (eg some buildings) may be protected by law (eg copyright) and if you want to use them for special purposes (eg for advertisement) you must contact the owner of the rights to these objects.